Purchase and Commission Info
- I accept credit cards. Simply utilize the "Shopping Cart" feature set up for each painting.
- You may use PayPal to purchase any available painting shown on this website. Please contact me through email to arrange a purchase and use of my PayPal account. All paintings are sold unframed (unless otherwise indicated) and wired ready to hang. Most of my oil paintings are completed on gallery wrap canvases which means that all four sides are painted therefore framing is optional. Paintings will be shipped through Priority Mail within one-two weeks of purchase date. Prices include tax and shipping within the continental United States only. Outside the US, extra shipping charges apply.
Commissions are welcome. Family, individual, house and pet portraits as well as personal still lifes are all options available or any unique project you would like to commission, within reason.
Commission Contract clauses include the following:
- Client/collector right of refusal if not satisfied with the final work. In that case (which has never occurred), the artist retains the refused artwork and a full refund will be given less any and all shipping/handling fees.
- Artist reserves common-law copyright to all works commissioned. No work may be reproduced by the client/collector without prior written approval of the artist.
- Fees/selling price will be determined by the size, medium and complexity of the project. Parties will agree to the price in writing prior to the commencement of the artwork.
- A 25% deposit of the commission price is required before work commences. Payment in full is due upon final approval and prior to shipping.
- In any proceeding to enforce any part of the contract, the aggrieved party shall be entitled to reasonable attorney's fees in addition to any available remedy.